Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

OOTD

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gameday 




Olive Army Jacket: Ambiance (from a boutique) {kinda similar}
Striped Tee: Liz Claiborne via JCP
FSU Hat: Garnet and Gold (old! stole it from my brother) {similar}
Gold Bar Necklace: Target
Nails: Essie Take it Outside

Saturday is game day! Today FSU plays Miami. Blake and I spent most of our Saturday grocery shopping. My goodness we had nothing to eat in our house. This is such a comfy outfit for running around. Also, hopefully you can't tell but I woke up today with a horrible sore throat! Ugh.
Thankfully Delly is in a cuddly mood, and we can nap on the couch. 

Post a Comment


Hello!

Hi friends! I'm Kristen, and this is the Life and Style of an early 30's Floridian living the Best Life Ever, with her husband and three pugs. Runner | Avid Reader | Small Shop Owner

Follow me on Instagram